Today I am sharing one of my favorite workout routines. This is one you don't have to go to the gym for, but can do in your own backyard or home gym.
- Run 1 mile (either outside or on elliptical)
- 3x12 (6 on each leg) split squats
- 3x10 squat with 12 pound. medicine ball
- 3x25 calf raises with 25 pound weight
- 3x10 squat jumps
- 3x12 bicep curls with 15 pound weight
- 3x10 push press with 15 pound weight
- 3x12 upright row with 15 pound weight
- 3x25 Russian twist with 10 pound medicine ball
- 25 toe touches
- 25 leg raises
- 40 heel touches
- 60 second plank, then 45 second plank
- 45 second side plank on each with 12 dips on each side
Adding fruit to water is also a great way to stay hydrated while working out! One of my favorites is lemon water. Strawberries, blue berries and cucumbers are great additions as well!
If you try this workout, let me know how it goes in the comments below!