Today I'm sharing some of the new makeup I purchased recently at Beauty Brands. I've never worn a lot of high end makeup but I decided that going into college, I wanted to get nicer makeup than just the typical drug store makeup from Target.
My friend Lauren is a beauty specialist. She did my makeup here for prom so I went back to her to help me find some more high end makeup. I don't have everything I got pictured, but these are my favorites out of what I bought.
- Stila Foundation- Amazing coverage, this was the main thing I wanted when getting an expensive foundation. Blemishes will be hard to see when wearing this foundation.
- Stila Concealer- This stuff does the trick! If I have any stubborn blemishes after I put my foundation on, this concealer easily covers the blemish. It's also great to wear on its own for a more natural look!
- Pixie Book of Beauty Blush- I got this for a cheap price at TJ Maxx and I love it because it has pretty pinks that are shimmery too.
- Tarte Translucent Powder- Lauren mentioned that this powder is to help set your makeup and it doesn't make your face look cakey. She tested it on me and I loved the look! She also said it will last a long time.
- Tarte Bronzer and Highlighter- I had never really tried bronzer before but when she put it on me I had to get it! The change it makes in the way your makeup looks is amazing. The highlighter is very pretty too.
I really enjoyed shopping for my makeup! If you have any questions about the products listed above let me know!